Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a cornerstone of the hospitality industry.
- Founded in 1974 under a predecessor name, the company initially grew through its management of small, mid-scale hotels located primarily in the Southeastern U.S.
- Throughout the 1980's Davidson began to acquire and develop larger and more sophisticated properties including business-class and resort properties throughout the region.
- In 1991, the company changed its name to Davidson Hotel Company and embarked on a truly impressive evolution, setting its sights on developing a nationwide presence.
- Throughout the 1990’s and into the present, Davidson has transformed into a highly-focused, full-service operator, specializing in the upper-upscale to near-luxury segments.
- Throughout the last decade, Davidson has developed an unrivaled roster of blue-chip clients and partners, including public companies, private REIT's, opportunity funds, private developers and high net worth entrepreneurs.
- In 2011, reflecting its strong heritage in resort development and operations, Davidson Hotel Company changed its name to Davidson Hotels & Resorts.
- Today, Davidson stands as one of the premier lodging companies in the industry. An unrivaled track record, combined with the excellence and purity of our hotel portfolio, has established us as one of the most trusted, qualified and respected management companies in the business.